- Best in Class*1 Cutting Performance per Charge
- Achieved by High Efficiency Brushless Motor and High Capacity 5.0Ah Batteries
*1: As of November 2014. Among 14.4V/18V cordless disc grinders made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Hitachi Koki.)
*2: The values in the chart are for purpose of reference. They may vary according to the material to be cut and operating conditions.
- Powerful motor
for easy cutting operation.
Over-current Protection prevents burnout by monitoring a current in the battery and motor.
* The values in the chart may vary according to the battery's state of charge and operating conditions.
- Smallest Body & Grip Circumference and Most Lightweight in its class*
Lightweight and compact body with a slim grip and small gear cover for easy handling and efficient operation.
* As of November 2014. Among 14.4V/18V cordless disc grinders with brushless motors made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Hitachi Koki.)
- Variable Speed Control
- to set the rotation speed to suit the material and application.
Rotation speed can be changed continuously between 4,700/min and 9,000/min according to the application.
- Deep cutting in concrete
- AUTO Mode Function
- For reducing noise and vibration in no-load operation
With the AUTO Mode switched on, the speed automatically shifts between high and low speeds depending on the load. That allows more effective operation.
Best suited for
Interior constructions in noise-sensitive areas.
Saving battery power for longer runtime.
- Dust & Water-Resistant Construction
- Remarkably increses durability
By resin-coating the circuit boards, the electronic parts are protected from dust and water.
Note: This series of products is designed to be resistant to dust and water. However, it is not guaranteed that they will not fail.
Do not use or leave the products in environments with excessive amounts of dust, in the water or under the rain.
Equipped with Mesh Filters
Fine mesh filters significantly improve the dust resistance.
The toolless removable filter makes its maintenance easier.
- Kickback Protection System
Monitors a sudden drop in the motor rotation speed and stops the motor quickly to protect the reaction force (kickback).
- Depending on operating conditions, the Kickback Protection System may not work or provide specified performance. Make sure that the workpiece is placed and supported properly, and that the main unit is held firmly during operation.
Additionally, carefully read "KICKBACK AND RELATED WARNINGS" in the instruction manual.
- Anti-Restart Protection
Prevents the power tool from starting up when a battery is inserted with the switch left on, for accident avoidance.
- Soft Start
Allows comfortable operation by reducing the reaction force on start up.
|Capacity: Wheel Dia.||125mm (5")|
|Capacity: Hole Dia.||22.23mm (7/8")|
|Spindle Thread||M14 x 2|
|No Load Speed||Transmission mode : 4,700 - 9,000/min.
AUTO mode : 5,500/min.
|Overall Length||326mm (12 - 27/32")|
|Weight *1*2||2.4kg (5.3lbs.)|
Depressed Center Wheel
|Standard Accessories||Charger (UC18YML2 or UC18YFSL), Side Handle (Vibration-Absorbing type or Standard type), Wrench, Battery Cover, Carrying Case|